What is the best face wash for acne? – Acne is a problem many girls encounter in the process of skin care. There are many causes of this condition, but although you know the cause, if you want to overcome acne, it is not easy. In skin care products, acne cleanser is a necessary solution if you want to regain smooth skin soon. Let’s take a look at the top acne cleansers that you should use in 2020!
Innisfree Volcanic Pore Foam Acne Cleanser – Best face wash for acne
- Deep cleans and absorbs bacteria, strong sebum on the skin surface to help limit acne formation.
- Contains green tea extract from jeju island and mineral water so it is very gentle on skin.
- Take care and unclog pores well.
- Control and reduce the amount of oil secreted on the skin, help limit blackheads, hidden acne, acne and pustules.
The main ingredient in the cleanser is volcanic rock and green tea on jeju island so the scent of the cleanser is very pleasant. Creamy texture and good foaming ability. Ingredients have the ability to control oil for skin as well as prevent skin from drying out after rinsing with water.back to menu ↑
Neutrogena – Oil free acne cleanser is suitable for oily skin
- Control the amount of oil for the skin.
- Closes pores and prevents acne from appearing.
- Contains Salicylic Acid (BHA): Has skin cleansing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and acne-fighting effects
- MicroClear technology – helps molecules penetrate deep into the skin to accelerate the acne treatment process, prevent acne growth thanks to the ability to penetrate deeply into the cells.
- Suitable for oily skin.
Best face wash for acne – Neutrogena Oil-Free AcneWash contains 2% BHA (Salicylic acid) which is suitable for acne skin. In particular, the Oil-Free formula (oil-free) is very suitable for those with acne-prone skin, which will limit the spillage of oil and sebum. In addition, the product contains small molecules produced by microlear technology that deep clean and prevent acne from forming.back to menu ↑
Cetaphil is gentle for acne-prone skin
- Deep cleaning of pores helps prevent bacteria from forming acne.
- Safe and hypoallergenic
- Cetyl Alcohol: Helps smooth skin after cleansing.
- Propylene Glycol: Is a substance that reduces the release of water vapor on the surface, meaning it absorbs moisture in the air to supply the skin, helping to hydrate the skin.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Helps substances in cetaphil slide across the skin’s surface gently and reduce tension on the skin surface.
- Suitable for all skin types
Cetaphil cleanser contains soothing ingredients such as Cetyl alcohol, Propylene which help to gently clean the skin, although there are no ingredients to help treat acne, but Cetaphil’s deep and gentle cleansing helps bacteria wash away. and minimize acne appear.back to menu ↑
CeraVe cleanser is gentle for acne skin – Best face wash for acne
- A gentle cleanser that restores the protective film to the skin.
- Does not cause dry skin and is capable of moisturizing the skin after washing the face.
- Hyaluronic acid: Moisturizer, which keeps the skin smooth after cleansing.
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin to produce more ceramides and essential fatty acids to maintain and restore the skin barrier.
- Ability to create a lot of foam and not dry out the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Cerave cleanser has a good moisturizing effect, and the skin is not dry. Another advantage is that this CeraVe cleanser bottle is quite big and has a very large capacity, so it has not been used for more than 3 months. The cleansing effect and makes the skin smoother after cleansing is very good, but I won’t be using this for long because I don’t like it.
There are not many scents and ability to treat acne, but only supports deep cleansing for less acne-prone skin.back to menu ↑
Cosrx acne treatment cleanser low pH morning
- Contains natural ingredients combined with BHA to help cleanse and treat acne.
- Saccharomyces Ferment: Brightens and moisturizes the skin
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Leaf Oil): has antiseptic, soothing, anti-acne and cleansing effects very well.
- Gentle cleansing does not damage acne
- Suitable for acne skin.
Using a cleanser does not dry out the skin and helps to gradually reduce acne and moisturize the skin. BHA nutrients and some active ingredients help both treat acne, tighten pores and limit dry skin.
The cleanser has a pleasant signature scent, and the price is cheap. The appearance of the cleanser tube is very beautiful and convenient for traveling, so it suits me quite.back to menu ↑
Bioderma Sebium Acne Cleanser – Best face wash for acne
- Dry pimples and prevent new pimples from forming.
- Zinc Gluconate and Copper Sulfate: able to inhibit sebum secretion and cleanse the skin thoroughly without causing irritation, helping to reduce sebum, unclog pores
- Sebo and sanitizes: cleans and soothes the epidermis, helping to limit acne-causing bacteria
- Antioxidant ginkgo biloba extract.
- Control the amount of oil secreted by skin, especially oily skin.
Reviews and comments after using bioderma:
- The scent is quite strange compared to the previous product lines I have used, like drugstore. In this bioderma cleanser contains quite a few ingredients to help improve acne problems for the skin and anti-oxidants.
- The acne reduction effect is great, after washing the face, the skin feels soothing and doesn’t feel too dry or too tight. True “gentle” standards are always.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Gel Acne Cleanser
- Among the top cleansers recommended by dermatologists.
- The gel-like texture doesn’t dry out the skin.
- The ability to effectively clean and dry acne in 3-4 days of use.
- La Roche Posay mineral water helps soothe the skin, does not cause dryness and reduces irritation to sensitive skin.
- Contains Zinc PCA: Ingredients help cleanse the skin, remove and reduce excess oil, and disinfect skin acne.
- Does not contain parabens, alcohol, or soap.
Review and feel after using Laroche Posay Efffaclar:
- The texture of this emulsion is in a very refreshing gel form when applied to the skin to gently cleanse the skin from deep in the pores, remove dirt and excess oil, while keeping the pH always at a balance of 5.5 after washing the face. finished, the skin is not dry, tight, but still soft, clean and full of vitality.
- Very suitable for oily skin, sensitive skin, dry skin that is blemished.
Clinique Acnes Solutions Cleansing Foam
- Can treat acne and prevent acne formation.
- Ability to remove sebum and deep clean pores effectively.
- Salicylic Acid 2% and Acetyl Glucosamine: Helps to remove dirt, dead skin cells and excess oil to keep pores clear and clean.
- Lamincaria Sacharina Algae Extract: Helps control and prevents sebum build up, the cause of acne.
- No parabens, no phthalates, no scents.
- Removes dead skin or the horny scaly layers on the skin to help skin become smoother and more shiny.
Review and feel after using Clinique acne solutions:
- This is a line of acne cleanser of the famous cosmetic company Clinique with a special ingredient, BHA, to help prevent acne and unclog pores effectively.
- Mild, pleasant scent. When aply on the skin feels smoother and has good foaming ability, the face wash is finished with a feeling of airiness and smooth stretch.
Sakura Deep Purifying Cleansing Foam – Best face wash for acne
- Acne cleanser contains 100% natural ingredients and many minerals that help the skin.
- Anti-oxidant, pH balance and evenly nourishing skin.
- Green tea extract: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, prevent collagen degradation.
- Maximizes skin cleansing, supports skin protection from the effects of sunlight and ultraviolet rays, prevents aging skin, and damage caused by acne
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin smooth
- Control the amount of oil secreted by the skin.
Review and feel after using a Japanese sakura cleanser:
- This sakura cleanser is a product line specializing in acne treatment from Japan, I quite like the shape of this type of cleanser that looks pure white and is very convenient to hold.
- Using this cleanser feels like it was born to limit acne, the fragrance is pleasant but has the ability to cause dry skin because the ingredients are mainly focused on acne treatment, skin cleaning and control. oil so you need to perform moisturizing too.
Vichy normaderm BHA acne cleanser 2%
- Cleanses skin and removes dead cells deep inside pores.
- Contains 2% BHA with a unique formula combined with AHA and Glycolic to help remove acne from your skin quickly.
- Open pores and prevent acne from forming.
- Paraben-free, soda-free, and alcohol-free, making it extremely safe
Review and feel after using the French Vichy Normaderm:
- Most acne face cleansers contain 2% BHA and often dry the skin, but for Vichy this normaderm cleanser not only works to treat acne but also has the ability to remove dead cells, deep cleaning. Bristles help brighten skin after washing face.
- I felt that acne was reduced after 2 weeks of use but encountered a purging effect.
Best face wash for acne – The purging effect made my face pimple continuously for nearly 5 days, the pimples gradually emerged making me feel quite worried, but then the acne gradually dried, ripe and it was easy to remove the acne. This is one of the effects that many people experience when using products containing BHA, it is not dangerous but I think products containing 2% BHA are not suitable for sensitive skin.