Which birth control pill is best for me – The daily contraceptive pill is considered the most effective and convenient solution for young people who are not ready to give birth or for couples in the period of family planning. The drug is quite stable, easy to use, but not as toxic as the emergency contraceptive pills, so it is very popular to use. However, not all drugs are good and safe. So, Megahot would like to send you an article about the best daily oral contraceptive available in America today.
Marvelon oral capsule
Which birth control pill is best for me – Every daily Marvelon Pill contains the following specific ingredients: Desogestrel 0.15mg, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03mg and some other excipients. Marvelon Pill is a very effective and safe birth control therapy. When using the drug properly and regularly, the possibility of pregnancy is reduced to a minimum.
Marvelon daily oral contraceptive so effective?
Medication should be taken in the order indicated on the daily pack at the same time.
- For the first blister pack, take 1 tablet / day for 21 consecutive days.
- The next blister starts to drink after 7 days (menstruation time) stop the drug when the previous pack is empty.
- Starting the next pack of pills may still experience periods.
Marvelon should take the daily pill at the same time of day.back to menu ↑
Triquilar Bayer birth control pill
By preventing ovulation (releasing an egg from the ovary), Triquilar Bayer helps prevent the possibility of getting pregnant effectively. It also causes changes in the cervical mucus, making it difficult for sperm to penetrate and implant eggs.
Which birth control pill is best for me – How to use Triquilar Bayer daily contraceptive tablets:
- 21-day pack: Take 1 capsule daily for 21 days, then don’t take it for 7 days, and then start the next pack.
- 28-day pack: Take 1 pill per day for 21 days, then take 1 “reminder” pill daily for 7 days, and then start the next pack.
- Some medical conditions should not be used with Triquilar Bayer daily oral contraceptive: breast cancer, cervical cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, coronary artery disease, hypertension …
Estraceptin good daily oral contraceptive pill
Estraceptin is a daily oral contraceptive pill belonging to the ETC group. Recommended dosages of the drug Estraceptin are as follows:
- On the first day of your period, take the pill with the number 1 on the back of the plastic container that contains the blister pack
- Take 1 capsule / day x 28 days in the following order: 21 white tablets, 2 green capsules, 5 gold tablets. Keep the correct number and direction of the arrows until the micronutrient has finished drinking. Note what day of the week you start taking the first pill, which will always be the starting date when you take the next pack.
- After taking the last pill of the pack, start taking # 1 of the new pack the very next day, whether your period has not been menstrual or has stopped.
- It is very important to remember the date of taking the 1st pill (day 1), and days 8, 15, and 22 will always happen on the same day of the week. This will help check if the medication is being taken properly.
Rosepire birth control pills
Rosepire has ingredients including: Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol, in which: Ethinyl Estradiol has menstrual-regulating effects, used in the following cases: postmenopausal, amenorrhea treatment due to ovarian dysfunction, ice treatment blood, dysmenorrhea, acne, menstrual disorders … Drospirenone has effects similar to natural progesterone.
Drospirenone inhibits ovulation and changes the functional structure of the endometrium. Since then, the drug has a contraceptive effect by 2 mechanisms, which is to prevent fertilization because the ovaries do not release an oocyte and prevent the implantation of the zygote due to changes in the uterine lining. Rosepire offers a contraceptive effect but does not disrupt the menstrual cycle. Which birth control pill is best for me
Rosepire is taken orally, 1 tablet per day. Start taking the first pill on the first day of your period. On the blister packaging, the manufacturer has numbered and indicated arrows from 1 to 28 respectively, so you only need to take 1 pill each day under the same time frame. Because of this, change to another pack, without interrupting medicine.back to menu ↑
Postinor 2 birth control pills
Postinor is available in tablet form and should be taken by mouth. You need to take the first pill within 72 hours after sexual intercourse, the better the contraceptive effect is, the sooner the drug is taken. The second tablet is taken 12 hours after the first tablet, and must not be later than 16 hours.Note that the drug should not be used more than 2 times (ie 4 tablets) during a menstrual cycle and if vomiting occurs after 3 hours after taking it. chances are that the medication has not been fully absorbed, so take an additional dose immediately after vomiting.
Compared with some 1-dose emergency contraceptive pills, Postinor has a disadvantage that it has to take it twice and is 12 hours apart, making it difficult to use and the risk of forgetting to take a repeat dose is very high. . However, a lower drug concentration than single-dose types is an advantage of Postinor because the higher the drug concentration, the greater the risk of side effects. To achieve the contraceptive effect, after taking the first dose, set a timer after 12 hours to take the second dose on time. Which birth control pill is best for meback to menu ↑
Bocinor oral contraceptive (Levonorgestrel 1.5mg)
The emergency contraceptive Bocinor (Levonorgestrel 1.5mg) comes in a box of 1 blister of 1 tablet, is an emergency contraceptive, used within 72 hours after sexual intercourse without using protection. The principle of the drug works is to prevent ovulation and fertilization.
Dosage and Administration:
- Bocinor oral contraceptive pill within 72 hours after unprotected sex, use as soon as possible to be highly effective.
- Take another pill immediately if you vomit within 3 hours of taking the medicine.
- Bocinor birth control pills can be taken at any time of your menstrual cycle.
- The Bocinor contraceptive can cause changes in the endometrium that prevent the implantation of the zygote, but has no effect when implantation has taken place inside the body. The drug causes a number of side effects such as fatigue, nausea, headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, menstrual delay, menstrual disorders …
Mifestad 10 birth control pills
Which birth control pill is best for me – Mifestad 10 is a single-dose oral contraceptive that uses a progestin antagonist. 10mg dose does not cause miscarriage, but can cause bleeding in pregnant women in some cases.
Dosage and Administration:
Take 1 Mifestad 10 oral contraceptive pill within 120 hours of sexual intercourse. The higher the effectiveness of the drug, the earlier it is used.Do not take Mifestad 10 emergency contraceptive pills more than 2 times in a month. The drug also has some side effects such as dizziness, headache, bleeding, fatigue, nausea. Having unprotected sex right after using the drug increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy.back to menu ↑
Rigevidon birth control pills
The use of Rigevidon should start on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle with white tablets and be taken continuously for 21 days, 1 tablet per day at the same time. Then take 7 colored film-coated capsules for the next 7 days. This regimen must be continued (21 white pills, followed by 7 colored film-coated tablets) for as long as there is still a need for contraception.
Suppression of ovulation is not guaranteed if the interval between 2 tablets is more than 36 hours. There is no need to stop taking the drug in case of bleeding spotting. If the bleeding gets worse, then you should stop the drug and have a gynecological examination. If the test results are not so deep, you can start a new 21 + 7 cycle on day 5 of your period. Abnormal menstruation, bleeding spontaneously will decrease and completely go away completely when the drug is continued. Which birth control pill is best for meback to menu ↑
Marvelon birth control pills
Marvelon is one of the safest and most effective daily contraceptive pills for women. The drug is contraindicated for patients with phlebitis, patients with a history or history of cardiovascular disease or suspected or existing estrogen-dependent tumors, pregnant women, …
Use from the first day of the menstrual cycle, 1 tablet per day and use continuously for 21 days. If your period has occurred within 5 days, you should take the first pill on day 5 and continue until the 21 capsules are finished with other contraceptive measures such as using condoms or abstaining from intercourse. in the first 7 days of drinking. Women who do not breastfeed after giving birth should drink immediately after giving birth or wait until their period returns. In the case of miscarriage or abortion, it should be taken immediately after the miscarriage or abortion occurs.